For those who complete selected courses in the field of Project Management, we offer the possibility of certification – Project Management Excellence. It is the completion of completed courses for a total of 8 days according to the participant’s choice. It ends with a presentation of the project, in which they demonstrate the ability to implement selected Project Management tools in the organization.
- The Project Management Excellence certificate demonstrates the ability to apply Project Management principles in practice.
- Interested parties will receive it after completing courses focused on Project Management and defending the project.
- Those interested in the Project Management Excellence certificate present their projects in practice and receive feedback on the procedures used – areas of strengths and room for further improvement.
- Certification participants have the opportunity to exchange experiences in the field of solving practical project management issues.
- If interested, participants also have the opportunity to discuss issues related to the solution of their projects with an experienced FBE consultant.
Defense of your project / projects from your own organization before the committee, which results in a certificate of the Project Management Excellence development program after a successful defense.
Conditions for awarding the Project Management Excellence certificate
- Participation in public courses Project Management I and Project Management II – 4 days total.
- Completion of selected public courses in project management, which are listed as optional courses – at least 4 days.
- The defense of the final presentation demonstrates the ability of practical skills on a real project.
1. Compulsory courses
2. Optional courses
- PM III – communication in project management
- PM IV – advanced project management methods
- PM V – multi-project management and PMO
- Agile induction (introduction to agile and hybrid project management)
- Agile and hybrid project and process management (for advanced users)
- MS Project in the practice of project manager I
- MS Project in the practice of a project manager II
- Leadership in project management
- Risk management in projects
- E-collaboration – virtual project teams
3. Defense of the project
For certification participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.