The Project Management I is focused on practical procedures for defining and planning projects.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both).
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
Understanding of the philosophy and practical mastery of the basic tools of project management in the position of project manager and member of the project team, focusing on the phase of project definition and planning.
Standardization of the approach to project management in accordance with the requirements of the PMI and IPMA standards and the creation of conditions for improving customer orientation and transferring customer requirements to project solutions.
Defining the project
- Stakeholder requirements.
- Critical factors for project success.
- Feasibility study — Feasibility study.
- Project team.
- Decomposition of goals. WBS (work breakdown structure) – hierarchical structure of works.
- Gantt chart. Resource analysis.
- Stage model of the project. Network graphs. Timetable.
- Matrix of responsibilities and allocation of resources.
- Risk planning.
- Analysis of force fields.
- Project milestones (checkpoints).
- Management and optimization of project indicators, updating.
Completion and documentation of the project
- Evaluation of the fulfillment of project goals.
- Computer support of project management.
- Demonstrations of project planning and management simulation in the MICROSOFT PROJECT environment.