The Project Management IV course is focused on practical experience with advanced methods in project management.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using simulations and examples from practice .
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High level of satisfaction of course participants.
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
In accordance with the requirements of PMI and IPMA standards, master advanced project management tools in areas according to PMBOK® Guide and IPMA ICB 4, such as project integration and scope management, optimization of project quality, time and cost, supplier management, change and risk management and effective utilization human resources in projects.
Master management methods in a multi-project environment.
Project integration and scope management
- Logical framework of the project (goal – purpose – outputs – activities).
- Time, cost and quality management of the project
- Project controlling.
Human resource Management
- Recruitment and development of the project team.
- Project manager skill requirements.
- Planning inquiries and purchases.
- Supplier selection and supplier relationship management.
Project risk management
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of risk analysis.
- Risk monitoring and control.
Portfolio management and control in a multi-project environment
- Selection of projects bringing the greatest value to the organization.
- Optimizing the use of resources in a multi-project environment.
Optional topics within the course according to the agreement of the participants
- Certification requirements (PMP® – Project Management Professional; IPMA Level A, B, C, D®)
- Earned value analysis: calculation of time and cost deviations, project development forecast
- Software support for project management: application of advanced functions of MS PROJECT
- Financial analysis of the project
- Logical framework (logframe) in the ESIF environment