The Project Management II course is focused on practical procedures in the project implementation phase .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using simulations and examples from practice .
- Top lecturer with experience and experts in his field.
- High level of satisfaction of course participants.
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Master project management in its implementation phase: optimization of project quality, time and costs and change management.
- Manage the organization of work on the project from the position of leaders and members of project teams.
- Exchange of practical experience from project implementation.
Success in project management
- Strategic emphases in individual phases of the project life cycle.
- Critical factors for project success.
Organization of the work of the project team
- Kick-off, Status, Problem-solving and Close-up meeting.
- Position of the project team in the organization.
Project monitoring and change management
- Project management mechanism in the implementation phase.
- Optimization with respect to time: analysis of time deviations and the possibility of compression of the project plan.
- Cost optimization: monitoring the financial plan and updating financial metrics.
- Optimization with regard to scope and quality: quality assurance and the possibility of adjusting the scope of the project.
- Amendment procedure.
- Hybrid management: using elements of agility in traditional waterfall management.
Evaluation of the project
- Delivery of required formal outputs (handover).
- Documenting and using the experience gained during the project’s life cycle (lessons learned).
- Ex-post analysis of benefits (in relation to the project’s business case).
- Post-project phase (introduction to the process).