The MS Project course is aimed at demonstrating how to effectively use the MS Project software in project management .
- We will show you how to avoid errors resulting from default settings, which 8 out of 10 IT specialists do not correct during installation
- We will try working with MS Project Plan 1 and Plan 3 as a tool to make work easier (using only the functions I need)
- Instant integration of Project Plan 1 into MS Teams for collaborative work with the project team
- A sample Power BI visualization of a complex project created in Project Plan 3
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Get an overview of the basic functionalities of the MS Project software.
- Practice the use of basic functionalities in specific model situations with regard to solving common user problems and needs.
- Apply new knowledge to client projects by customizing the MS Project user interface.
Basic functionalities of MS Project
- PM methodology from the point of view of using software support.
- We start working in MS Project: basic Backstage settings (e.g. calendar, global template) and Interface (fixations, etc.).
- Tips for optimizing the project and monitoring the fulfillment of stakeholder requirements (capacity planning, elimination of overloads, repetitive activities, baseline).
- Simplification of the user interface and customization.
Managerial reporting and MS Project application in practice
- Effective use of reporting modules.
- Use of MS Project during kick-off, status and close-out meeting.
- Set-up of default views and basic calendar.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.