The E-collaboration course focuses on mastering online collaboration in virtual project management.
- We will test our virtual skills on a simulation of technical problem solving
- We will show you the most used virtual collaboration tools
- Tips and tricks for tool integrations , especially if you use tools from multiple providers
- Methods of automating the entry and control of tasks (e.g. Power Automate)
- Emphasis on the soft aspects of virtual cooperation : conflict prevention, trust building and rule setting
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Practical mastery of management tools and the work of remote project teams.
- Understanding the specifics of virtual project teams, increasing flexibility for companies, their customers and team members in different locations.
The difference between a virtual and a classic work team
- Roles in a virtual team.
- Key characteristics and role of a virtual team manager.
- Competencies of effective members of virtual teams.
Building a successful virtual team
- How to achieve synergy and prevent isolation of team members.
- How to build trust when interacting with IT support.
- How to balance technical and interpersonal skills.
- Performance evaluation and appraisal.
Cooperation in virtual teams
- Specifics and how to avoid problems.
- Entering, checking and receiving the results of tasks in virtual teams.
- Use of tools for online collaboration – managerial perspective.
- Building trust in virtual project teams.
Communication in a virtual team (using IT tools)
- Modes of team work.
- Examples of cooperation with IT support (collaborative tools).
- Practical communication training in a virtual team – simulation of solving project tasks.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.