The Risk Management in Projects course is aimed at providing methodology and tools for risk identification and assessment.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Effectively provide methodology and tools for identification, assessment of risks and determination of risk management measures. The goal is to reduce the probability of risk events and limit their negative impact on the project.
Risk management planning in projects
- Dependence on scope, time and costs in the preparatory (conceptual) stage of the project.
- Use of the most used risk identification and assessment tools.
Carrying out a qualitative risk analysis
- Familiarization with the most effective tools of qualitative analysis of risks in terms of their importance and probability of occurrence.
Carrying out a quantitative risk analysis
- Familiarization with the most effective tools of quantitative risk analysis with a numerical expression of their impact on project goals.
Risk response planning
- Creation of an action plan for preventive, control and subsequent (so-called emergency strategy) measures.
Monitoring and risk management in the project
- The process of implementing the action plan of measures, including the monitoring of identified risks, the identification of new risks and the evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management.
Application in the context of course participants
- Practicing selected risk management tools on practical examples from the field of activity of the participants.
- Addressing participants’ questions about the practical application of risk management in their projects.
- Exchange of experience and presentation of Best practices.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.