Personal data and other information
The company FBE Bratislava, s.r.o. will not provide any personal information you may provide via email to any third parties. Any such personal data will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with the most effective responses to your inquiries.
FBE Bratislava, s.r.o. processes only the personal data that users voluntarily provide for the specific purpose for which they were provided. Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing, which is determined by the user’s question or issue when contacting FBE Bratislava, s.r.o. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
Your personal data may be processed only if one of the following legal bases is given:
- If you have given consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request before entering into a contract,
- Processing is necessary according to a special regulation or an international agreement to which the Slovak Republic is bound,
- Processing is necessary to protect the life, health, or property of you or another individual,
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the operator, or
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of FBE Bratislava, s.r.o. or a third party, except in cases excluded by law.
As a data subject, in accordance with the relevant provisions of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, you have the following rights: (i) the right to withdraw consent at any time, (ii) the right to access your personal data processed by FBE Bratislava, s.r.o., (iii) the right to request rectification of your personal data, (iv) the right to object to the processing of your personal data, (v) the right to erasure of your personal data (“the right to be forgotten”), (vi) the right to data portability, (vii) the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, (viii) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Slovakia is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, and (ix) if you have doubts about whether your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable laws, or if inaccurate personal data is being processed, you can request clarification, correction, supplementation, or deletion of your personal data.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you can contact FBE Bratislava, s.r.o. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the company’s address Liptovská 10, 821 09, Bratislava.