The Leadership in Project Management course is focused on working with people and leadership characteristics when leading project teams.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants.
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice.
- To strengthen the participants’ focus on working with people and leadership characteristics when leading project teams.
- Develop conflict resolution skills when working on projects.
- Improve motivational skills of participants when working with members of project teams.
Leadership and project management
- Project manager and leader
- Formal and informal authority – what if I’m not their boss?
- Me and my role – it’s good to make a distinction
- Different leadership styles – what suits me and what is suitable for the success of the project
Building, managing and developing the project team
- Stages of team development – from a cluster of people to an effective team
- Team decision-making techniques – how to get the most out of people
- Conflict resolution in teams – when can conflict be useful?
Projects and situation management
- Situational approach to project management
- How to decide which style to use?
Motivating project managers
- From Maslow to Pink (proven principles and new insights)
- Specifics of motivation on projects – project team vs. line management
- Motivational feedback provision
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.