The course Agile project and process management (for advanced students) is aimed at creating prerequisites for increasing the flexibility of project and process management.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High level of satisfaction of course participants.
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- You will become familiar with the principles of agile and hybrid project and process management.
- You will get procedures for increasing the flexibility of project and process management and the ability to better respond to changes.
- You will learn to gain stakeholder buy-in in real time and work with assignment uncertainty.
- We will show the basic principles of agile and hybrid value stream optimization.
Elements of agile and hybrid management
- Agility simulation – sprints, demos and ongoing value delivery
- What does our hybrid mean? How to manage traditional (waterfall) and agile portfolios (Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe ® )
Selected methods and techniques of agile project management
- Business Case for agile projects
- Defining Scope – Product Backlog and Complexity Estimates
- Work management with the predominance of agile elements – software support for management and ceremony
- Cost budgeting for agile projects
Selected methods and techniques of agile process management
- Gap analysis and elements of agility in processes
- New types of waste and their detection
- Building elements of hybrid cooperation
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.