The Coaching Feedback course is focused on how to improve or acquire the skill of giving effective coaching feedback.
The course “Coaching feedback – manager as a coach” is intended for executives who want to develop their colleagues using coaching tools. With the help of well-implemented coaching feedback, it is possible to achieve better work or business results of individuals or teams.
- Improve or acquire the skill of giving effective coaching feedback.
- Improve or teach managers how to conduct a “coaching” conversation.
- Improve the motivational tone of interviews.
The place of coaching and coaching feedback in the management system
- Development of co-workers, induction, training, coaching, performance control.
- The place of coaching in the practice of a manager, pitfalls of coaching led by a manager.
- Coaching as a tool for the development and motivation of co-workers, coaching – coaching-based feedback focused on skill acquisition, coaching focused on role mastery, coaching focused on personality development.
Preparation of coaching – interviews with coaching feedback
- Goals and strategy and how to achieve them through coaching.
Conducting a coaching interview based on observed performance
- The structure of the coaching interview, ask the coachee’s opinion about his performance, comment on his observations, inform about the performance, “point out” important – strong points, provide effective feedback, choose 3 specific tasks and together set individual development goals, end the interview positively.
Rules of the coaching interview
- Evaluate performance, be concise, express yourself factually and accurately, pay attention to motivation.
- Positive guidance and the coaching question technique.
Supportive communication techniques
- Overcoming the objections of some coachees.