The Project Management course for project managers and sponsors is aimed at introducing the methodology and tools for entering and evaluating project goals , and for managing and supporting the work of project managers in the company.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- In an effective way, to convey to project managers – sponsors methodologies and tools for entering and evaluating project goals, and for managing and supporting the work of project managers in the company.
- Master the procedures for setting and controlling project goals, meeting deadlines, costs, and allocating resources to projects.
Key success factors of projects from the point of view of its sponsors
- Roles and responsibilities of project sponsors.
- What is most important. What to focus on. Practical experience.
Summary of project management methodology from the sponsor’s point of view
- Selection of project alternatives and project definition.
- Project planning.
- Implementation of the project and approval of changes.
- Completion and evaluation of project objectives.
Multi-project management and portfolio management
- Optimizing the use of resources in a multi-project environment.
Application in the organizations of course participants
- Solving specific questions of sponsors in different types of projects.