The Lean Professional certification is the completion of the Lean Management development program and is a professional presentation and opposition by our specialists of the participants’ own project on how to implement Lean Management in their organization.
- The Lean Professional certificate demonstrates the ability to apply Lean Management principles in practice
- It will be obtained by interested parties after completing Lean Management courses and defending the project.
- Those interested in the Lean Professional certificate present projects for the implementation of Lean methods in practice and receive feedback on the procedures used – areas of strengths and room for further improvement.
- The participants of the certification have the opportunity to exchange experiences with each other in the field of solving practical issues of implementing Lean projects.
- If interested, participants also have the opportunity to discuss issues related to the solution of their projects with an experienced FBE consultant.
Defense of one’s project / projects from one’s own organization in front of a commission, the result of which is a certificate of the Lean Professional development program after a successful defense.
Conditions for awarding the Lean Professional certificate
- Participation in public Lean Management I and Lean Management II courses – 4 days in total.
- Completion of selected public courses in the field of Lean Management, which are listed as optional courses – at least 4 days.
- Defense of the final presentation, which demonstrates the ability to apply the selected Lean methods in practice (Lean Professional Certification).
1. Compulsory courses
2. Optional courses
- Lean III – Shopfloor Management (Improvement directly in the production operation) in the scope of 1 day.
- Lean IV – Productivity and standardization of work (Work measurement methods, MTM, MOST) in the scope of 2 days.
- STD – Standardization of production processes (Creation of effective work procedures) within 1 day.
- Logistics within 1 day.
- Supply Chain Management within 1 day.
- 5S – Five steps of working environment management within 1 day.
- TPM – Totally productive maintenance within 2 days.
3. Defense of the project
For certification participants, we offer the option of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.