The Six Sigma Green Belt certification course is focused on practical procedures for managing improvement projects.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content to their own projects .
- The return on investment in training will be returned several times already during the first project.
- Training of Green Belts – team leaders of process efficiency improvement projects using (Lean) Six Sigma methods.
- 8 days of training and workshops organized into 5 modules (2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 day) with the solution of own projects by course participants.
- Each subsequent module begins with a workshop to evaluate tasks from the previous module and ends with a workshop to develop tasks for further work on the project.
- At the last meeting, participants presented their own project with quantified financial benefits.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the DMAIC process and its role in process improvement.
- Learn to identify and define specific problems or opportunities for improvement within your projects and processes.
- Gain the skills to measure and collect relevant data to assess the current state and create a basis for improvement.
- Develop the ability to analyze data to identify root causes of problems and variations in processes.
- Learn to implement improvements and data-driven strategies to optimize processes and achieve quantifiable results.
- Gain expertise in statistical tools and techniques used in Six Sigma Green Belt projects.
- Understand how to sustain improvements by implementing control mechanisms and monitoring ongoing performance.
- Together we apply Six Sigma principles to increase efficiency, reduce defects, and improve the overall quality of your projects.
During the training, participants can use either their own software (eg Minitab) or “Six Sigma for Excel”, which will be loaned to them during the training and can be purchased at a discounted price.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.
Dale K. Mize , head of Six Sigma programs
Business Excellence Center, University of St. Thomas and president of Advanced Quality Engineering Inc., Minneapolis, USA. He worked as a Black Belt and Director of Quality Assurance at General Electric Lighting and Wagner Spray Tech Corp. Recently, he led Six Sigma programs in more than 100 companies and was responsible for the FBE lecturer development program.
Dan J. Sommers , Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) Certification Program
Founder of The Quality Innovation Institute, USA. He worked for 20 years at GENERAL ELECTRIC Lighting, Cleveland, Ohio in the positions of Black Belt, Master Black Belt and Quality Manager of the company. He later worked at the Six Sigma Academy, USA. He has led multi-country improvement projects for DuPont, Ford Motor Company, Textron, United Health Care, ITC Limited and Arcelor-Mittal Steel. He cooperates with FBE in the MBB certification program.