The Logistics course is aimed at streamlining logistics and introducing best practices in logistics processes.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Provide an overview of methods and tools for efficient logistics processes
- Learn best practices in logistics processes and get inspiration for your own work
Introduction to logistics
- Lean and logistics processes.
- Flexibility of logistics processes.
- Examples from practice.
Basics of logistic processes
- Warehouse Management.
- Production supply and internal logistics.
- Basics of Supply Chain Management (details in separate training).
- Logistics principles (pull, push, JIT, JIS).
- Information flows from the point of view of internal logistics (kanban, FIFO, heijunka, conwip, IT systems, etc.).
- Value stream management (VSM) in short.
Material flow – warehouse management
- Types of warehouses: supermarkets, address/chaotic warehouses, fixed warehouses, etc.
- Strategies and planning: inventory reach in time, distance, storage costs.
- Transport systems.
- Commissioning and material flow.
- Determination of consumption.
- Disposing of materials.
- External logistics and transport.
Optimization of logistics processes
- The principle of logistic ideality and its calculation.
- Lean principles vs. automation of logistics processes.
- Current trends in logistics processes.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.