The Supply Chain Management course is focused on effective management of the flow of goods and services from inbound to outbound .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Provide an overview of methods and tools for effective Supply Chain Management
- Adopt best practices and get inspiration for your own work
Introduction to SCM
- What is SCM and why is it needed?
- Basic skills in SCM – an example from practice
- Complexity in the value chain
- SCM integration (product design, customer care, production planning, outsourcing).
Connecting SCM and logistics
- Inbound a outbound
- Levels within the supply chain
- Types of relationships (resources) within SCM
- Supplier management (selection, evaluation, development and audit).
- Types of supply chains.
The most important indicators in SCM
- Storage costs
- Square root law
- Shipping costs and procurement costs
- Lead time pre inbound a lead time pre outbound
- Variability of all indicators
- Production planning vs. delivery planning
- Basic planning policies (JIT, JIS, KANBAN, …)
- Basic calculations for planning (safety stock, predictions)
- Risks in supply chains (TOC, cartel agreements, diversification of suppliers, natural and political-economic conditions).
Sample Supply Chain Improvement Project Plan
- Supply Chain Solution Case Study
- Detailed project plan with explanation
- Counts on the implementation of digital tools
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.