The Six Sigma course for managers and sponsors of project improvement is aimed at introducing methods for increasing competitiveness.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Presentation of procedures for selecting improvement projects and measuring their success.
- Providing an overview of the Lean Six Sigma methodology for project managers and contractors.
Reasons for applying Six Sigma
- Case studies of implementing Six Sigma in the organization – video demonstrations.
- Benefits of Six Sigma (business case).
- Relationship to other management systems.
- (Lean) Six Sigma roadmap.
Selection and definition of projects – a plan for improving the performance of processes
- Description of the process and its customers.
- Identification of customer requirements (VOC) and their measurement.
- Determination of critical success factors.
- Matrix of critical factors and processes leading to their achievement (X–Y).
- Comparison of current performance with the best.
- Selection of Six Sigma projects.
Process improvement using the Six Sigma method, DMAIC methodology and tools
- Problem and process definition tools. SIPOC. Process measurement.
- Analysis of the key causes of problems. Tools for different types of processes.
- Proposals and selection of corrective measures. Measuring the economic benefits of projects.
- Process management. Standards and procedures. Evaluation of quality and efficiency.
Six Sigma implementation program in the organization
- Assessment of benefits.
- Training and roles of Black Belts, Green Belts and others involved.
- Selection, management and evaluation of Six Sigma projects.
- Integration with the company’s management systems.
Practical experience in the application of Six Sigma methods and tools in companies in the field of production and services