- The Lean Management IV course is aimed at introducing methods of analysis, measurement and standardization in order to increase work productivity .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Present the methods of analysis, measurement and standardization of work in a practical form.
- Try the application of selected methods on specific examples.
- To discuss practical issues of the use of methods in the conditions of training participants.
How to achieve high work productivity
- The importance of measuring and analyzing work to achieve high productivity.
- Work time and elimination of waste in processes.
- How to determine time consumption for individual operations?
- Overview of methods – direct and indirect.
Direct methods of measuring work
- Snapshot of a working day.
- Multimoment analysis.
Indirect methods of measuring work
- How to analyze work operations into basic movements?
- Assigning indices corresponding to the difficulty in terms of time consumption.
- Examples of the most commonly used methods.
Standardization by the MTM (Methods-Time Measurement) method
- Measurement and TMU.
- Categories of movements.
- Types of MTM. MTM application.
- Special cases.
Standardization by the MOST (Maynard Operation Sequence Technique) method
- Differences of the MOST method from MTM.
- Types of MOST methods.
- Types and sequences of movements.
- Basic BRIDGE.
- Practical application.
Application of methods in the area of competence of training participants
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.