The TPM course is focused on how to maximize the operational efficiency of equipment using preventive maintenance .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Clarify the main principles of TPM and use practical examples to practice their application in practice.
- Plan further TPM application procedures within the scope of the participants in their own organizations and practice in groups.
- The TPM — Totally Productive Maintenance course is intended mainly for production and maintenance managers, foremen, work team leaders and specialists.
How to achieve high productivity?
- Causes of malfunctions and errors.
- Effects of equipment, operator, environment and overall conditions on productivity.
- Why, when and how to do maintenance?
- Motivational examples (videos from Japanese and American companies).
- Where are we and where do we need to go to be successful?
What is TPM
- Four stages of maintenance development to TPM.
- Meaning and objectives of TPM.
- Example applications from the automotive industry and other manufacturing industries.
Increasing the efficiency of machines and equipment
- The six biggest losses. Calculation of availability, performance and quality indicators.
- Determination of the total efficiency of the device (CEZ). Setting improvement goals.
Tools and procedures for applying TPM in practice
- Determining critical locations, drawing up a work plan, time schedule. Implementation and control.
- Autonomous and preventive maintenance. The importance of teamwork for TPM.
Application of learned procedures on specific tasks
- Making your own plans. Assessment of task performance.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.