(Lean) Six Sigma procedures and Yellow Belt process improvement tools for members of solution teams and for others interested in (Lean) Six Sigma .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and practical examples from practice.
- Top lecturers from practice
- High level of participant satisfaction .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Adopt (Lean) Six Sigma procedures and process improvement tools for members of solution teams and for others interested in Six Sigma.
What is Six Sigma and what are its benefits?
- Examples of (Lean) Six Sigma projects in production and services.
- Methodology of DMAIC improvement projects – Roadmap.
Defining improvement opportunities and projects
- Problem Description. Description of the process. SIPOC diagram.
- Customer requirements. The goal of the improvement project.
Measurement of process indicators and customer satisfaction
- Identification of process indicators.
- Process variability and its measurement.
- Process data collection and performance level assessment.
Analysis of process data and identification of the causes of problems
- A more detailed description of the “AS IS” process. Graphic tools of process analysis.
- Statistical tools of process analysis.
- “Why” diagram. Multivoting. Identifying the root causes of problems.
- Design and selection of improvements. “How” diagram.
- Lean Six Sigma Toolbox of process improvement.
- Description of the new status “TO BE”.
Management and control of new status
- Standardization of process improvement.
- Use of SPC diagrams for process monitoring.
- Presentation of results.
Practical experience from companies in the field of production and services and solving the most common problems of the (Lean) Six Sigma application
During the trainings, participants can use either their own software (eg Minitab or other) or “Six Sigma for Excel”, which will be made available to them for free during the trainings.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.