The 5s course is aimed at creating a more organized and productive work environment in five steps .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- The course is intended for coordinators responsible for introducing and improving the use of the 5S method, team leaders, internal trainers and 5S auditors.
The benefit of 5S for the organization
- Practical experience and benefits from the application of 5S in organizations.
- The influence of 5S on increasing quality and productivity in the company.
- Fulfilling the requirements of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 for the organization of the work environment.
Seiri = Sort out
- Separating the necessary from the unnecessary and eliminating the unnecessary.
- Creating and following criteria to eliminate the unnecessary.
- Establishing and organizing priorities and following them.
Seiton = Arrange
- Storing each item in the right place.
- “Layout” efficiency.
- Elimination of losses arising as a result of suboptimal storage.
Seiso = Clean
- Keeping the workplace clean and checking.
Seiketsu = Standardize
- Visual management. Observance of order, arrangement and cleanliness.
- Standardization tools. Color coding.
Shitsuke = To maintain discipline
- Creating lasting habits and motivating yourself and others to maintain the system.
The implementation program and further procedure of the 5S application in the conditions of the course participants
For course participants, we offer the option of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 254 418 513.