The STD course – standardization of production processes is aimed at determining the opportunity for improvement, creation and observance of process standards .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Show the importance of process standards in an experiential way.
- Show practical procedures for creating process standards, including their visualization adapted to users.
- In comparison with best practice, identify opportunities to improve the creation and adherence to process standards in the conditions of training participants.
Why is standardization of processes and procedures important?
- Experiential training with simulation of the process that needs to be standardized.
- Demonstrations of how the application of process standards and the managed PDCA cycle achieve better results, compared to the application of non-standardized procedures.
- Generalization of experience and examples from practice (visualization, examples).
Why follow standards?
- How to explain the benefits of standardization to colleagues.
How to create and maintain optimal process standards?
- Creation of sample procedures for selected processes with visualization.
- What is the optimal procedure and how is it implemented?
- Documentation and visualization of procedures for carrying out activities.
- How to involve employees in co-responsibility for maintaining optimal standards and their consistent compliance?
Transfer to own practice in production processes
- Troubleshoot the application.
- Action plan for the application of process standardization.
Benefits of standardization for the company
- Reducing process variability, eliminating waste and reducing costs.
- Improving quality and reducing process time without increasing human burden.
- Maintaining organizational know-how.
Benefits of standardization for the worker
- Easier learning by doing something new.
- Easier to find problems and contribute your ideas for improvement.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with the lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
Pre objednanie alebo viac informácií nás kontaktujte na firstname.lastname@example.org, prípadne na telefónnom čísle +421 2 544 185 13.