The course Managerial perspective on the management of EU projects is focused on how to assess the suitability of public and European financing tools for the specific purpose of the company.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The standard form of course implementation is online.
- Assess the suitability of public and European financing tools for the specific purpose of the company.
- To bring to corporate interested parties the process of adapting the project cycle, project management tools and reporting methods to the requirements placed on recipients of public and European resources.
Project cycle management
- Pre-project preparation and differences from corporate project management standards.
- Eligibility criteria.
- State aid and its limitations.
- Financial management of the project, bridging financing and co-financing.
Project management tools
- Public procurement planning.
- Reporting cycles.
- Administration requirements.
Project risk management
- Risk monitoring and control.
- The most common mistakes and tips for simplification.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with the lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or phone number +421 2 544 185 13.