The Presentation Skills I course is designed for executives, as well as everyone who needs to present their intentions or results in front of a small group of listeners during their work .
- Develop the ability to present effectively and efficiently
- Practice preparing a presentation (simple, logical, convincing)
- To teach participants to engage the listener and be persuasive
- Improve the verbal and non-verbal aspects of presentation
Preparation of the presentation
- Determination of the goal of the presentation, analysis of the audience, analysis of attitudes, content.
- Creation of the structure of the presentation – introduction, middle and conclusion.
The non-verbal side of the presentation
- Gestures, eye contact, posture.
- Presentation of the intention of sitting, presentation of the intention of standing.
The verbal side of the presentation
- Avoiding the word “I”, questions and discussion, active listening.
- Working with the voice: intonation and dynamics.
Argumentation by utility
- Arguing the benefits from the point of view of the target group.
- WIIFM – “What’s in it for me?” – offering value to listeners.
Preparation and use of visual aids
- Rules for the preparation of “slides”. Use of multimedia data projector, flip chart,
wireless presenter, written materials and aids.
- I will say everything I know, filler words, involuntary movements, stiffness, lack of eye
Coping with stage fright
- Exercises, breathing exercises and small tricks to overcome stage fright.
Presentation training — intensive video training
In the “Presentation Skills I” course, the emphasis is on intensive presentation video training.
The course has a limited number of participants (max. 8). Enrollment in the course is decided by the date of receipt of
the application and payment of the deposit.