The working methods used in distance training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and practical transfer into practice.
How to help yourself to personal efficiency, how to organize your time and work at home office and how to stay connected.
Target group: Managers and non-managers
- Self-management and time management at home office
- How to organize yourself, how to minimize distractions when working at home and manage interruptions
- Combining work and home/private communication in a non-standard situation
- How to get along with other colleagues working remotely
- Psychohygiene when working in a home office
- Symptoms of stress and basic rules of prevention
- Relaxation and anti-stress techniques in the home office
- Interacting with participants and answering questions
The online course is tutored in real time and is highly interactive. Tools such as breakout rooms, workshops and technique training are used during the course. The maximum number of participants in the course is 9.
We use an online platform to implement the course. An internet connection with a camera, microphone and speaker (e.g. laptop) is required to participate in the course.