The Training of Trainers course is aimed at developing the skills of the participants needed to effectively conduct internal trainings.
- To develop the skills of the participants necessary to effectively conduct internal trainings.
- To teach participants to explain professional issues in a comprehensible way.
- Develop clarity and practical work, achieving understanding and verifying it.
- Learn how to engage and activate training participants and effectively follow the training goal.
- Learn to use interactive methods of working with a group, lead a discussion, give instructions, etc.
- To strengthen the abilities of the participants in handling group dynamics and challenging situations at the training.
The role and task of the coach, basic competences and styles
- The role and tasks of the lecturer
- Specifics in adult education
How to prepare for conducting effective training
- Setting (and ongoing monitoring) training goals
- Analysis of listeners/audience
- The structure of the training, the time schedule, maintaining the dynamics during the training
- How to ensure the achievement of the set training goals
- Visual aids
- Work with a flipchart
- Presentation and work with materials for participants
- Training/training management techniques
- Techniques of comprehensible explanation of professional content
- Techniques for ongoing verification of understanding
- Activation of participants and work with the group
- Work with questions, comments and objections of participants
- Rules for conducting effective training
Identification of the most common mistakes and how to avoid them
Coping with difficult situations
- Working with the opposite opinion of the training participants
- Non-standard behavior of participants (passivity, interference, negativism, aggressive participant, etc.)
- Working with your own stage fright