The “Assertiveness” course is intended for all those who, in contact with colleagues, find themselves in situations where it is necessary to maintain a balance between relationships and goal orientation, and where any attempts at manipulation have a negative impact on the work team.
- Master an assertive way of communication that helps to effectively promote the goals of the organization and supports the building of a direct and favorable atmosphere in the workplace
- Learn to clearly express your needs and feelings
- Identify manipulative behaviors of colleagues and deal with them appropriately
- To learn to accept criticism and rejection without feeling insulted and to master the art of constructive criticism
Definition and essence of assertiveness
- Assertive way of communication and behavior
- Assertiveness not aggressiveness, avoiding manipulation in working relationships
Assertive human rights
- Assertiveness in horizontal relationships and in superior-subordinate relationships
Assertive forms of behavior
Assertive communication techniques for executives (and not only for them)
- Open door technique, selective ignoring technique
- Acceptable Compromise, Technique How to Say “No”
- Scenario on how to deal with undesirable behavior of co-workers
- Realizing your strengths
- How to be concise, precise, how to avoid “cotton” when communicating with colleagues?
Criticism. How to respond to criticism?
- Five steps to better deal with criticism
- Criticism in assertiveness, self-criticism, criticism of others, acceptance of criticism
Find out more
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule.