The TQM II course is focused on finding and eliminating errors in processes using Lean management and Six Sigma .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Apply systems of continuous process improvement, Lean management and Six Sigma for strategic planning of efficiency and quality improvement.
TQM as an application of Lean and Six Sigma tools in increasing efficiency and quality
- Procedure and key factors of successful implementation of Lean Management and Six Sigma.
- Incremental improvement, Kaizen. PDCA improvement cycle.
- Lean Six Sigma projects based on the DMAIC methodology.
Process improvement simulation
- Experiential training – a demonstration of the quality and efficiency of processes.
The process of Six Sigma improvement projects
- Defining an improvement project. Project Charter.
- Process performance measurement and quality and efficiency improvement goals.
- Process mapping and determination of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Process analysis. Application of statistical tools.
- Proposal and selection of measures to improve the process. Action plan.
- Management and standardization of the process.
- Principles and procedures of Lean Management.
- Identification of the “burning platform”. Establishing Lean implementation goals.
- Analysis of processes in terms of added value and cycle time.
- VSM – Value Stream Management.
- Procedure for creating Lean processes. Value Stream Design.
Applications of Process Improvement and Six Sigma in Manufacturing and Services
- Managing Six Sigma and Lean improvement projects.
- Examples of successful applications and overcoming potential obstacles.
- Presentation of experience and discussion of the application in the participants’ environment.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.