The Financial Management course for non-financial managers is aimed at understanding the impact of economic indicators on various company activities.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Understanding the impact of economic indicators on various company activities.
- Basic economic terms: revenues, costs, profit, company value, added value, assets, liabilities, investments, depreciation, fixed and variable costs, receivables, liabilities, taxes, levies, profit distribution, EBIT, EBITDA.
- Economic indicators used in communication with various interested groups.
- Intelligent reporting and monitoring of management indicators via Power BI, including the use of AI functions (Artificial Intelligence).
Basic financial analyses
- When is a company healthy?
- Financing of the company with own and foreign capital, time value of money.
- Basic indicators: ROI, ROCE, indebtedness, cash flow, liquidity, turnaround time.
- What interests investors or owners. What interests customers and suppliers
- Financial benchmarking
- Affectable and non-affectable items
- Budgeting process and problems that can be prevented
- Budget analysis for different goals
- Monitoring of operational implementation of the budget.
Improving financial results
- Why we need to improve financial results
- Immediate opportunities to influence financial results
- Medium and long-term possibilities of influencing financial results
- Break-even analysis
- Activity-Based Costing
- Financial risk analysis and savings
- Sample of AI functions – Key Influencers, Smart Narrative, Decomposition Tree.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.