The practically oriented course Creating improvement mechanisms in the company is aimed at presenting the experience of creating a systematic and sustainable increase in productivity in the organization.
- Lecturers from practice will present procedures and experience from the practice of companies in the field of production and services.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants will have the opportunity to discuss and plan how to apply the course content in their own circumstances.
The form of course implementation is face-to-face.
The working methods used in the training are chosen so that the content of the course and exercises focus on the needs of the participants and on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Getting to know the systems and mechanisms of sustainable process improvement.
- Creating space to plan how to apply the course content in your own terms.
WHY is it necessary to create mechanisms to identify opportunities for improvement? Practical experience.
- Effective use of existing resources
- Vertical and horizontal growth of employees
- Easy identification of problems
HOW to build a mechanism?
Examples from the practice of manufacturing companies and services
- Development programs
- Horizontal career growth
- Substitutability matrix
WHAT is the result of a successful mechanism?
How to evaluate and improve productivity improvement systems and projects.
- Implantation of quick solutions
- Ability to replicate existing solutions to new problems
- Project management
- Measurability of success (productivity, financial savings, quality)
Application in the processes of training participants
- Summary of “best practices” for individual areas of training participants.
- Proposal of a mechanism for specific companies of training participants.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.