The TQM I course is focused on continuous improvement of processes, Lean management and Six Sigma .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Apply systems of continuous process improvement, Lean management and Six Sigma for strategic planning of efficiency improvement.
How to increase the efficiency of processes?
- Case study of streamlining processes in the organization. Video film. Identification of problems in internal customer relations and their impact on the satisfaction of external customers.
- Trends in management systems. ISO 9001, IATF 16949, Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma relationship.
- What is Lean Management and Six Sigma and why use them.
How to select and define efficiency improvement projects
- Description of the process with the determination of internal and external customers and suppliers, defining resources and limitations. Customer requirements and needs, indicators of their fulfillment.
- Strategic vision, mission and stakeholder requirements for improvement.
- Identification of critical success factors.
- Use of managerial statistical tools in determining priorities in improvement planning.
- Matrix of critical factors and processes.
- Hoshin Kanri planning, X-matrix and Policy deployment.
Project objectives and measurement of benefits
- Application of the QFD method (Transferring customer requirements to processes) in planning.
- KPI (key performance indicators).
- Project selection procedure. Lean Six Sigma vs. Incremental Improvement – Kaizen.
Benchmarking and process performance measurement
- An improvement methodology based on comparing yourself with the best.
- Practical application. Objectives of efficiency improvement projects.
BSC – Balanced Scorecard
- Financial, customer and process perspective, learning and growth.
- Practical application of the strategy transfer system into practice and performance measurement.
Use of improvement teams and motivation for improvement
- Where and how to use teamwork for improvement. KVP – Kaizen. Tools and motivation.
- Building a company culture supporting process improvement.
- Experience in the application of incentive systems to improve processes in companies.
Motivating colleagues to improve processes
- Building a company culture supporting process improvement. Motivation to improve.
- Experience in the application of incentive systems for improving processes in companies.
Practical experience from application in the automotive industry, in other production and services
- Presentation of domestic and foreign experiences.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.