- The EFQM Model course is focused on the practical procedures of conducting evaluation projects of one’s own company.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content to their own organization.
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- To provide the management with the project manager with the understanding and ability to use in practice the EFQM Model and the company’s self-assessment methods and tools.
- Train internal evaluators
- Contribute to the practical application of evaluation according to the EFQM Model in the organization.
- A case study demonstrating the use of organizational assessment.
- criteria of the EFQM model.
- Assumptions and results.
- Mutual ties.
- Organizational leadership and strategy.
- Management of workers, worker satisfaction.
- Processes, customer satisfaction, business results (performance results).
- Partnerships and resources, impact on society.
Evaluation procedure according to model criteria:
- Key themes and their connections
- Application of self-evaluation and evaluation procedures according to the EFQM model.
- Points allocation procedure.
- Consensus-building process.
Assessment Approaches Overview of Methods:
- Questionnaire method. Matrix. Workshop.
- Pro-forma. Price simulation.
- Comparison in terms of demands and benefits.
- Working with the selected method.
Application of evaluation according to the EFQM model in your own organization
- Application to the selected element and area. Workshop with evaluation samples.
Practical assessment questions according to the EFQM model
- Application experience, potential problems and their solution.