The course Strategic forecasting according to M. Porter’s model is focused on how to correctly evaluate the competitive environment in a given field.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- Strengthening the managerial competence to “strategically foresee” based on the procedure of applying the analysis of the competitive environment according to M. Porter’s model.
- To clarify the practical procedure and application opportunities in the area of activity of the participants.
- Create an action plan supporting the chosen strategy.
Analysis of competitive forces and our unique position
- The procedure of the practical application of Porter’s model of the forces of the competitive environment to the organization and its individual product groups (products or services).
- Evaluation of the intensity of competitive forces of the industry.
- Generic strategies for product groups.
- Strategies for dealing with the forces of the competitive environment depending on the chosen strategy.
A map of the system of activities to strengthen the unique position of a product, company or department
- Determining the value proposition (Value Proposition) and how to achieve a unique position.
- Creating a map of the activity system and identifying whether the product features and processes in the organization are in line with the strategic position (priority emphasis).
Action plan defining projects and tasks
- Creating an action plan to change or improve activities so that they reinforce each other to achieve the chosen strategy.
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone number +421 2 54418 513.