The Art of overcoming yourself and getting things done course focused on how to get rid of procrastination and perfectionism.
On the way to the realization of the set goals, we encounter factors that slow us down, inhibit us and make it impossible for us to achieve our goals (postponement of important tasks, negativism, excessive demands) and factors that strengthen us, support us and are a sure guarantee that we will achieve our goals ( correct habits, self-control, self-confidence). How to overcome yourself and change established patterns of behavior? How to develop habits that support completing planned things? This course is also about this in an experiential way with a lot of interesting exercises. The course loosely follows on from Time Management.
- Get rid of procrastination and perfectionism.
- To learn methods to strengthen willpower and self-control.
- Support the introduction of good habits and strengthen self-discipline.
Procrastination – the silent killer of efficiency
- How to stop putting off important things for later and get rid of doing unimportant things?
The seductive voices of the sirens of perfectionism
- How to break free from the shackles of unhealthy striving to always achieve perfect performance?
In the grip of negative emotions
- How to be resistant to the negativism and pessimism of “toxic” workers?
The amazing power of habit
- How to stop bad habits and develop good habits to achieve our goals?
A strong will like a muscle
- How can strong will be strengthened and why is it more reliable than motivation?
Resources and tools supporting positive change
- In what ways to identify and develop your strengths?