The Leadership III course is aimed at strengthening the participants’ focus on building relationships, motivating and working with people .
How to ignite that spark in the eye that lets me know that this is their goal they want to achieve? A challenge when I know that success is only a matter of time.
- Strengthen the participants’ focus on building relationships and working with people.
- To develop motivational skills of the participants.
- To teach participants to appropriately and spontaneously express their values and the values declared by the company culture through their behavior and actions.
Leadership – starting points (in each module from a different point of view)
- Orientation to people, positive attitude and strategic thinking
- Inspiration from the stories of real leaders
Orientation to people
Leadership is the relationship between the leader and those he leads. The quality of this relationship is very important.
- Getting to know co-workers, types of co-workers and how to work with them
- Hear what colleagues didn’t say – “reading between the lines”, working with hypotheses
- The motto of some successful companies: “The most valuable thing we have is our people.” Is this a reality or an illusion? Why aren’t they the most valuable customers? What do they mean?
Motivating managers and specialists
- Maslow, Herzberg, McGregor – theories and their application in the management of managers and management teams (relatively older, but practically applicable)
- Something Newer – Daniel Pink: Drive, surprising discoveries about what motivates us
- Autonomy, mastery and meaning
How does motivation work?
- Motivation depending on the personality of the manager or co-worker
- How to provide motivational feedback even in a situation where the result is not yet perfect?
- Motivational interviews
- An award is more than praise
Inspirational communication – communication that influences
- What do you want from a partner?
- Why should he do that? WIFMs (What’s in it for me)
Research of a selected book on leadership
- Analysis of motivational factors of selected managers
- Preparing to give feedback to a subordinate
- Preparation for a motivational interview
- Let’s put away the sugar and the whip.
- Let’s work with a desire for autonomy, mastery and meaning.
Course participants have the option of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with the trainer. The recommended range is 2-3 consultations.
The price for one application consultation with a lecturer (1 hour) is EUR 150 + VAT.
Application consultations are carried out online.
To order or for more information about subsequent individual consultations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number 02/5441 8513.