The Leadership V course is aimed at improving strategic thinking , finding connections in the organizational system and the ability to create alternative scenarios.
- To improve in finding connections in the organization system.
- To learn to understand the connections in the organization’s system, with the aim of improving it.
- Develop strategic thinking skills and become familiar with strategic planning techniques.
- Learn to create alternative scenarios and work with them to achieve set goals
Leadership – starting points (in each module from a different point of view)
- Orientation to people, positive attitude and strategic thinking
- Inspiration from the stories of real leaders
Understanding the organization
If the behavior of a worker in the organization’s system is against its goals and interests, nothing will save you from such behavior, except changing the system itself. The system must be built in such a way as to motivate workers to the desired behavior and performance.
- Organization models – visualization of relationships in the organization system
- The use of organization models in the search for measures to eliminate undesirable manifestations in the organization and in achieving system efficiency
Leadership and strategic thinking
- Overview of strategic planning tools, Porter’s competitive landscape model, Balanced Scorecard, critical success factors, etc.
- Application of strategic thinking and planning to the corresponding level of management
- Development and performance goals
Vision and its formulation
- Vision and inspiration through a shared vision
- Why vision, its meaning and characteristics
- How do we formulate it (team or individual approach) and how do we communicate it to colleagues?
Thinking in alternatives – scenarios
- Does planning matter in rapidly changing conditions?
- Creation of scenarios, strategic thinking in alternatives, help in achieving goals when we need to react extremely flexibly to changes, in inputs and external conditions
- What do I do when…?
Search for a selected book on leadership or strategic thinking
- A short analysis of a selected element from the organization’s system
- Identification of the systemic cause of undesirable behavior of co-workers
- Formulation of the vision proposal
- Development of alternative scenarios for the selected situation