The Leadership II course is aimed at developing the abilities and skills necessary for a situational approach to leading a management team or specialists.
Leadership is like beauty – it’s hard to define, but when you see it, you know it. Warren Bennis
- Get to know your preferred leadership style, its advantages and weaknesses.
- To develop the abilities and skills necessary for a situational approach to leading a management team.
- To teach participants to adequately and spontaneously express personal values and values declared by the company culture through their behavior and actions.
Leadership – starting points (in each module from a different point of view)
- Orientation to people, positive attitude and strategic thinking
- Inspiration from the stories of real leaders
My preferred leadership style
- Six leadership styles (based on research by D. Goleman, Boyatzis and McKee)
- Identification of preferred style (questionnaire)
- Strengths and weaknesses of my preferred leadership style
- How to correct your style in situations where your weaknesses would stand out?
- Leadership styles (four leadership styles according to K. Blanchard)
- A situational approach to the management of managers and co-workers
- Changing the management paradigm from “I manage in my own way” to the leadership paradigm “I lead in order to achieve goals most effectively”
- What influences the choice of an appropriate leadership style?
- How to handle leadership styles that are foreign to me, but the situation requires them?
- How to assign tasks and control their fulfillment with different leadership styles?
Leader and Team – Leadership and different types of teams
- Types of teams and their leadership
- Team development and how to adapt your management style to the team situation
The importance of values and integrity
- Values and their communication in the company, communicated and real company culture
- A leader leads by example and models the way. I do what I say (Walk your talk)
- Building or breaking trust
Research of a selected book on leadership
- Analysis of the situation in the team I lead and a proposal for changes in my approach to team management
- Optimizing the leadership style of individual employees
- Custom assignment related to the topic