The Managerial Skills I course is aimed at building the feeling and skills for the consistent management of co-workers.
- To build in leaders a feeling and skills for consistent management of colleagues
- To teach the participants how to maintain system and discipline on the one hand and at the same time not to lose the motivation of colleagues through excessive directiveness
- To teach participants to use control as a tool for system improvement and co-worker development
- Master the effective provision of feedback
Consequences of inconsistency in managing and leading co-workers
- Submit a task, review and provide feedback.
- Support activities for consistent management.
- Comprehensible assignment – enter in such a way that the co-worker knows what to do.
- Task assignment types.
- Order, sell, consult, cooperate, delegate.
- The importance of setting goals for consistent management.
- SMART goals.
- Principles of effective control.
- Control objectives – system improvement, employee development, maintenance of performance standards, maintenance of discipline.
- Principles of providing feedback on co-worker performance.
- Praise, positive guidance and reprimand.
There is a price for inconsistency, but I want a clean slate.
In the course, you will watch clips in which you will see how the correct or incorrect way of giving feedback has a different impact on motivation and the desire to improve your performance.