The course Storytelling – Convince with a story is aimed at learning the principles and techniques of storytelling to increase the persuasiveness of the presentation.
Improve your ability to engage and use story in your presentation and communication. Increase persuasiveness by using the storytelling method.
- Master the principles and techniques of storytelling to increase the persuasiveness of the presentation.
- Increase audience interest and motivation to identify with the message of the presentation.
- To develop the skill of communicating facts with the help of a story.
- Expand your own portfolio of modern professional communication skills.
- Practically rehearse selected elements of storytelling and experience their effect on your own story.
Storytelling – why a story
- Presentation vs. story: what’s the difference?
- Why do stories work and what motivates people to pay attention to you?
- Good and bad storytelling
Structure and sequence of information
- A good story has a structure
- COFFEE technique
- Context, Action, Result, Message
- Elements of sotrytelligno usable in the work environment
- Storytelling techniques: present tense, starting with a bang, short sentences, forced extension, etc.
- Dynamics and time, slowing down and speeding up, escalating tension
Benefits and opportunities
- Comparison of the story Before and After
- Where storytelling can help me
- Concrete situations, opportunities and stories for the participants’ practice
Tips and tricks
- Creative training
- Create a list of stories
The training includes ongoing training and the gradual application of individual techniques to the participants’ stories. Participants take their recorded story with them on their own smartphone.