The course focuses on how to improve the ability of mental flexibility and strengthen openness to the creation of new thought patterns, thus increasing the ability to adapt to new situations and circumstances . Strengthen your ability of mental flexibility, which belongs to important future skills!
- Improve the ability of mental flexibility and openness to the creation of new thought patterns.
- Increase the ability to adapt to new situations and circumstances.
- To rationally manage the differences between facts and beliefs.
- Support the ability to receive new information and strengthen openness.
- Develop a growth mindset.
Mind tricks and what to do with them
- Mindset aa dataset (“The Power of Facts”, Hans Rosling)
- Information filtering and confirmation bias
The benefits and pitfalls of autopilot
- When to use learned strategies and when to be flexible in thinking
- Old and new mental (thought) patterns
- The human brain and habit formation
- Confrontation with other facts and my bodily experience
- Alternative scenarios: how to see things differently
How to develop mental flexibility
- 5 x As usual
- 3 x How not to fall into the trap of confirmation bias
- Using mind maps
- Ways of developing mental flexibility
Growth Mindset (Caroline Dweck)
- A shift from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset