Course Creativity and Innovation I is aimed at mastering selected useful and creative techniques .
“Creativity is a skill that can be learned, practiced and use by everyone.”
Edward De Bono
- Develop your personal and team creative potential and realize the importance of creativity and a creative way of thinking.
- Master selected useful creative techniques.
- Master 5 practical tools of creative thinking.
Creativity as an important skill
- Why it is important for everyone and how it can help us at work, in life, in our approach
A creative leap
- The tension between courage and realism in finding ideas for practice
Useful creative techniques
- 4 techniques that help to make a creative leap:
- Up and down: working with changing perspective
- Negative: potential for exaggeration
- Thinking hats: roles that help develop and deepen an idea
- Random word: metaphor helps
Systematic Inventive Thinking – SIT
5 creative thinking tools that were behind many successful innovations
- Task Unification
- Attribute Dependency Change
How to develop your own and team creativity
The training will be conducted practically and interactively, participants will try individual creative techniques on concrete examples.