The Creativity and Innovation III course is aimed at getting inspiration and tools to support creativity and innovation in the team.
Leading to creativity and moderating an innovation workshop.
- Get inspiration and tools to support creativity and innovation in the team.
- Improve the use of selected tools for moderating workshops focused on creativity and innovation.
- How and where to include creativity / innovative approach in your work.
- How to respond to a negative attitude towards creativity.
Innovation and creativity in the work of a manager
- Support of innovation and creativity in the team: what helps, what hinders, how to work with a negative attitude towards news
- Motivation for innovation and creativity: motivation 3.0, team motivation map, FLOW
- How to incorporate creativity into your work and the work of your team
Creative techniques: experience and learn to moderate them
- Found objects – those who seek will find
- Disney chairs – from dreams to reality
- Brainstorming, hybrid brainstorming – classics a little different, better
Manager as moderator of the innovation workshop
- The art of moderating
- Preparation of an innovation workshop
- Structure of the innovation workshop
- Motivation for activity at the workshop
- Practical training of moderation: aquarium
Topics are covered using creative techniques, meaning participants will learn technique while also receiving practical advice and recommendations.