- Develop the sales skills of salespeople in stores.
- To improve in persuasive and customer-oriented business communication with the customer.
- To learn how to understand the customer’s needs and optimally respond to them (sell the benefit, sense the opportunity to offer other products, etc.).
- Teach salespeople selected practical negotiation and objection handling tactics.
- Realize that they represent the company with their behavior and communication and that with a suitable pro-customer approach and communication they can increase the success of sales as well as gain long-term customers.
- Practice the learned principles and techniques in the training of role play situations from the participants’ practice.
Professional business and pro-customer communication of the seller
- Pro-customer communication, creating a professional impression
- Verbal communication and active listening
- Positive formulations, customer-oriented formulations
- Risky words to avoid
- Non-verbal communication and its meaning in personal contact with the customer
- Creating a positive atmosphere towards the customer
Selling the benefit to the customer
- “Technical” product parameters, product benefits
- Selling utility as a basic business philosophy, the psychological “value” of a product
Finding needs and persuasive presentation of the product
- Questioning techniques, proper sales dialogue
- Understanding the customer’s needs, tuning in to the customer
- How to specify and evoke a need, help the customer to choose
- Presenting through customer benefit, persuasiveness
Taking advantage of the opportunity to resell
- Offer of other goods and products
- How to create another need in the customer
Negotiation and overcoming objections
- Practical recommendations and selected negotiation techniques/principles for salespeople at the store
- Handling customer objections, overcoming price objections
Closing the deal
- Buy signals, trade closing techniques
Training of model situations from practice