The course Team work and solving tasks in an online environment is focused on how to maintain the concentration and orientation of participants to work together in an online environment.
When solving tasks in an online environment, we encounter the fact that each team member focuses on his part of the task and loses sight of the wider context. He finds himself in an online tunnel. How to deal with the temptation to do something else while working together?
In the course, thanks to a unique online simulation, you will test whether you can maintain attention and focus on the best solution. You will find inspiration from the mini project approach, Lean management and risk analysis (FMEA) to ensure good continuity of individual tasks.
- Try e-collaboration when solving tasks.
- Mastering work in the online space.
- To learn how to maintain the concentration and orientation of participants to work together in an online environment.
- Communicate intensively to stay as a team, even when we are not together.
- Try task visualization and inspiration from project management and Lean management when solving tasks.
Advantages and disadvantages of online collaboration.
Differences in solving the task in an online and face-to-face meeting.
Simulation Air clutch
The simulation has a spy plot and works with the theme of traveling around the world. The participants are divided into two separate teams, and together they have to fulfill a secret task – to transport a microchip and a sample of a rare drug halfway around the globe and shake off their pursuers. The time for joint meetings between the two teams is limited, so information sharing and effective communication are extremely important. While completing the task, the participants overcome various obstacles, work under time pressure with coded information, face multiple challenges, all in an online environment.
Analysis of the simulation from the perspective of:
- Communication and coordination of individual team members.
- Mutual cooperation and prompt exchange of information.
- Division of tasks and search for effective procedures.
- Dealing with limitations and interference in long-distance communication.