The Emotional Intelligence course is aimed at improving the ability to understand other people.
- To improve and develop the participants’ abilities to respond to emotional stimuli in working relationships
- Improve your ability to understand other people
- Learn to express your emotions clearly and in a way that is acceptable to others
- Improve communication with problematic and conflicted people
- Understand self-motivation and know how to work with it
- I know myself, and therefore I know who I am and what I am experiencing
- I look through the window into my own soul
- It happened to me again, but I managed myself
- I see it, I like it, I want it, I really want it, I can’t live without it… But I can: the victory of self-control
- I want, I don’t want, I want, I don’t want… How to start your inner engine?
- Walt Disney went bankrupt several times. What drove him forward?
- The tragedy of misunderstanding
- Understand me at last!
- I read others like an open book
- I’m really good with people
- They like me or the secret of popularity
And what about in real (working) life?
Emotional intelligence in different contexts:
Me and colleague, Me and superior, Me and the subordinate, Me and the client
- Practical situations in which it is good to turn on your EQ (solving situations between colleagues, situations with a superior, emotions in contact with a client, etc.)
- How to achieve goals (success, results) and at the same time maintain good relations with others?
- How to use EQ to solve emotionally tense situations?
- How to use EQ to get along with different personalities (how to get along with people I didn’t get along with before)?