The course Effective teamwork is aimed at realizing the key principles of effective teamwork.
The course is based on an experiential simulation of ZAP, developed by FBE.
- Realize the key principles of effective teamwork.
- Learn procedures and rules that help improve team and inter-team cooperation.
- Improve the ability of participants to communicate effectively when working in a team.
Multi-round simulation of team and inter-team cooperation, including improvement workshops. The analysis of the experience is aimed at:
- how to improve team/inter-team cooperation,
- how to set priorities and what impact they have on the overall result and KPI,
- what procedures can make cooperation, coordination more efficient – improve the result,
- which is important in terms of internal communication,
- how important different roles are in a team.
Experience what the effect of high-quality team and inter-team cooperation can be, it is a wonderful motivation to improve the performance of your organization
Principles of effective communication in team or inter-team cooperation
- Principles of effective communication within the team.
- Ability to listen and select important information.
- The most common errors in communication: incomplete information, unjustified prejudices, misrepresentation of information, insufficient communication, etc.
- How to prevent communication errors in cooperation?
Rules of effective cooperation
- Derivation of the key rules of effective teamwork using the RIEKA technique.