The Professional Benchamrking course is focused on how to correctly compare the company’s performance to competitors and how to use this knowledge.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly through workshops.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- How to do benchmarking correctly and when will it bring us real results? What is the difference between “peeking” and real benchmarking? What are the most common mistakes companies make when trying to benchmark?
- The course is intended for anyone who is serious about benchmarking. Benchmarking is a systematic process that will lead you to your goal if you follow its rules. The fact that it has become a relatively “worn” instrument since the 1990s is mainly due to its inexpert execution. If you want to avoid insufficient results, half-assed assumptions instead of accurate evaluation and dry statements instead of actions, during the professional benchmarking training you will set up your process for further use in the company with the help of many examples and case studies.
- The entire course is conducted in a workshop format, and at the end of the course participants will be able to perform professional benchmarking in various forms.
Setting up the benchmarking process in the company
- What is benchmarking and why do we need it?
- Learning organization, examples of good practice and networking.
- Types of benchmarking.
- Benchmarking as a systematic process.
- Search for benchmarking partners.
Benchmarking visit and its application
- Benchmarking questionnaire and data collection.
- Setup and progress of the benchmarking visit.
- Evaluation of results and actions.
- QFD (Quality Function Deployment) as a benchmarking tool.