Leadership is like beauty – it’s hard to define, but when you see it, you know it. Warren Bennis
- Get to know your preferred leadership style, its advantages and weaknesses.
- To develop the abilities and skills necessary for a situational approach to leading a management team.
- To develop the ability of participants to make effective decisions.
- To teach the participants to choose the right form of decision-making and to adopt selected decision-making techniques.
My preferred leadership style
- Six leadership styles (based on research by D. Goleman, Boyatzis and McKee)
- Identification of preferred style (questionnaire)
- Strengths and weaknesses of my preferred leadership style
- How to correct your style in situations where your weaknesses would stand out?
- Leadership styles (four leadership styles according to K. Blanchard)
- A situational approach to the management of managers and co-workers
- Changing the management paradigm from “I manage in my own way” to the leadership paradigm “I lead in order to achieve goals most effectively”
- What influences the choice of an appropriate leadership style?
- How to handle leadership styles that are foreign to me, but the situation requires them?
- How to assign tasks and control their fulfillment with different leadership styles?
Leader and Team – Leadership and different types of teams
- Types of teams and their management
- Analysis of the situation in the team I lead and a proposal for changes in my approach to team management
- Optimizing the leadership style of individual employees
- Custom assignment related to the topic
MANAGERIAL DECISION-MAKING – DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
Stages of the decision-making process
Types of decision-making processes
- Divisions of decision-making processes according to severity and level of information
- Group and individual decision making
Decision-making styles and the most common mistakes in the decision-making process
REACHING A DECISION
Group and individual decision making
Decision making techniques
- Pros and cons, risk analysis, benefit analysis
- Buridan’s donkey, KO system
We can learn many useful procedures and techniques, but let’s remain ourselves, out of respect for ourselves and for people to trust us.