The process-oriented quality management system course is focused on how to consistently create goods and services according to customer needs
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The standard form of course implementation is face-to-face. In the event of an unfavorable epidemiological situation, the course will be conducted online. The working methods used in distance training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and practical transfer into practice.
- Effectively communicate to employees and internal auditors the content of the quality management system according to EN ISO 9001:2015 and its internal audit procedures according to EN ISO 19011:2018.
- In an illustrative way, show the application of selected process management tools used in ISO 9001 with an emphasis on customer orientation and continuous improvement.
- The program takes place in the form of an interpretation of the principles illustrated by examples from organizations and by working in groups, in which the participants practice the application of the acquired methods in the form of a management game simulating the company’s processes and the principles of quality assurance contained in ISO 9001:2015 with a solution of application to their own organization.
Process-oriented management system according to ISO 9001:2015
- Process model in ISO 9001:2015.
- Basic principles and practical benefits for the company.
- Practical exercises: Examples of the benefits of applying ISO 9001:2015 principles in practice.
- Simulation of company processes with the application of elements of the quality management system.
Process and customer orientation in ISO 9001:2015
- Examples of practical application of elements of the quality management system.
- Management responsibility. Customer orientation.
- Resource management, process management, measurement – analysis – improvement.
- The main and supporting processes of the organization – application to your own company.
- Quality management system documentation.
System audit according to EN ISO 19011:2018
- Process-oriented system audit – procedures and key success factors.
- Communication during the audit.
- Exercise – audit simulation.
- Procedure for implementing and improving the quality management system.
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at the e-mail address email@example.com or at the phone number +421 254 418 513.