The course belongs to a series of courses on the topic of hybrid work environment, which consists of 4 half-day courses: “Self-management in a hybrid work environment”, “Management in a hybrid environment I” , “Management in a Hybrid Environment II” and ” Online Meetings” .
- Improve participants’ ability to conduct online meetings effectively.
- To teach participants to maintain the attention of colleagues during an online meeting.
- Realize what to look out for when a meeting is conducted online and how to ensure that it is effective and meets the objective.
Specifics of the online program
- How is the online form different from the personal form, advantages, limits, rules of the online form.
Preparation for conducting an online meeting
- Meeting goals, participants, technical preparation – practical advice, what to watch out for.
- Preparation of tools (documents, presentation, video, voting, decision-making tools…).
- Other practical online tools that will engage participants, improve visualization, increase attention.
Management of the course of the virtual meeting
- Opening, putting into context, familiarizing the participants with the objectives of the meeting.
- The course of the meeting (registering for the floor, monitoring the flow, topics, working with questions, visualization…).
- Summary and conclusion of the online meeting.
- Minutes from a virtual meeting – how to make it to be effective.
- The most common mistakes when conducting online meetings and how to avoid them.
Challenging situations during an online meeting
- Decreased attention, excessive activity, passivity of meeting participants, work with the opposite opinion.